4 Bedroom House Share, Newcombe Road, Coventry, CV5
NEWLY REFURBISHED – Beautiful House in vibrant area…
Lovely large house today available on Newcombe Road, Earlsdon. Only a few minutes walk to the city. This is the most popular area to live in Coventry!
Recently refurbished to a high standard this week. The property has just been fully refurbished and the house is looking great.
The house is really clean, large shared living room, kitchen and toilet with bathroom.
It’s one of the most popular locations for students in the City as well due to the proximity to both Warwick University and Coventry University.
The Benefits are as follows:
– Very CLEAN!
– Beautifully decorated house, clean kitchen and bathroom.
– Newly painted throughout
– Top Spec rooms
– All bills included, no hidden fees! That means you pay the monthly rent and nothing more.
– Nice relaxing lounge with flat screen TV with loads of channels, Coffee table, sofa and chairs.
– Mains wired smoke alarms, with battery back up and fire doors for your personal safety and security
– Deep cleaned between tenants
– Regular house cleaner who cleans the communal areas (FREE OF CHARGE TO YOU)
– Full high speed broadband!
– Fully Furnished
– Good cooking facilities! (Fully stocked kitchen)
– Washing facilities
– Plenty of on road Parking spaces
– Room cleaning service available at an extra cost
These rooms come with:
– Bed & mattress
– Desk & Chair
– Chest of draws
Qualifying criteria to be eligible for room:
– No couples, No Pets sorry!
Let by a fully accredited and award winning landlord with the best rooms in Coventry at great value for money.
The deposit is 1 months rent or alternatively a guarantor, usually a parent or family member.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £425.00 per person. per month (£98.08 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £425.00
– 4 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in from 01 September, 2020
– Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 4
– No / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Not Suitable for Families / Children
– Bills Included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
- Country: United Kingdom